What Quality Care Means to Us
We know that life can be stressful and demanding when you have it all—juggling your job, family, home and social life. It is difficult to dedicate any time to yourself, not to mention to your pets!
If your pet’s quality of life is suffering due to your busy schedule, Canine Concierge can help! By using our services, you will no longer need to compromise your pet’s well-being and quality of life for your own.
Canine Concierge provides responsible, ethical, professional and personalized care for your pets. Quality care means we will always put your pet’s care and comfort above profit. Every visit with one of our experienced sitters includes not only a walk for your dog, or scooping litter for your cat; it involves taking the time to notice how they are behaving and making sure they are comfortable and happy. There will be no shortage of belly rubs and back scratches!
References available upon request. For more information, please see our FAQ.
What We Provide
- Over 15 years of experience
- Liability insurance, bonding and workers compensation
- Staffed with employees, not independent contractors
- Member of PSI (Pet Sitters International)
- Supporters of the Humane Society of the US
- All employees have completed background checks
- GPS check in and check out from your home by request
- Certified by the American Red Cross in Pet Care CPR & First Aid
- Employees who are pet owners
- Employees who are non-smokers
- No “pack walks” – individualized attention
- Online customer portal
- Emailed daily reports with photos of your pets
- Continuous education for employees on pet care techniques, research, and behavioral studies